Wally the Watermelon is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its realistic textures will develop kids’ sense of touch. It is carefully hand painted with natural pigments, making it completely safe for little ones. Did you know that including watermelon in food helps keep 90% of water in human bodies? Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Size 2.2cm x 13.5cm x 6.9cm
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight as colour may fade.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.